How to get to Ha Giang
How to get to Ha Giang
Table of contentHide All
1. Getting to Ha Giang by car
The fastest and the best way to travel to Ha Giang by car is moving from Hanoi to Ha Giang.
|Brands of passenger cars||Time and where to start||Time and where to come||Kinds of cars||Fee||Rate|
|Luxury Van||6:45 16 Hang Chinh street||12:45 Ha Giang city||Limousine Vip 9 seats||VND 350,000||4 stars|
|Hung Thanh||8:30 14:00 20:45 My Dinh bus station||15:30 21:00 03:45 Ha Giang bus station||Having 40 beds and WC||VND 200,000ÿ||4 stars|
|Quang Nghi||19:30 Old quarter streets||03:00 Ha Giang bus station||Having 44 beds||VND 200,000||3.5 stars|
|08:00 My Dinh bus station||14:30 Ha Giang bus station|
|Ngoc Cuong||13:00 My Dinh bus station||19:00 Ha Giang bus station||Having 44 beds||VND 200,000||3 stars|
2. Getting to Ha Giang by motorbike
a. About the road to Ha Giang
Motorbikes are the most suitable vehicle for Ha Giang, but there are many corners folding, high slope makes it difficult for those who have not experienced. The majestic pass, one side of the abyss, one side of the cliff are the “specialty” of the rocky plateau. That is the challenge, the fear of many of you are not used to motorcycle road pass.
Read more: How to get around Ha Giang
The road to Ha Giang has two sections: from Hanoi to Ha Giang and from Ha Giang to Quan Ba – Dong Van – Meo Vac.
Ha Noi – Ha Giang: This paragraph is a normal road with nothing dangerous. The advice is that this segment of the road is not special, if you are just ordinary tourists want to save time, take a bed and sleep a nap to save energy to Ha Giang early. In the center of Ha Giang, rent a motorcycle and then explore the road to both tired and safe.
Ha Giang – Quan Ba – Dong Van – Meo Vac – Ha Giang: This is the most beautiful way in Ha Giang, where there are steep slopes to please any traveler who first arrived. This section has many difficult sections such as Bac Sum slope, Slope Gate Quan Ba, Slope from Quan Ba to Can Bien, Slope from Quan Ba to Yen Minh, Tham Ma slope,…
b. What to prepare
For a good trip, you need to prepare yourself for the full:
- Vehicle inspection: It is best to refurbish and maintain your motorbike before you plan to go. Remember to bring a simple car kit to prevent the car from damaging the road. –
- Map of Ha Giang: On the schedule of phasing Ha Giang by motorcycle can not lack map. Having maps helps you navigate your way more easily, saving you time.
- Costumes: When traveling long distances, you need to wear a jacket, trousers and sports shoes should be easy to travel.
- Some other items: masks, sunscreen, sunglasses, helmets for the trip to be safe.
Read more: Places to stay in Ha Giang, Vietnam