Get a taste of Europe’s festive beer-drinking culture right in the center of Vietnam at B’estival, Ba Na Hills’ annual beer festival. Taking place from April 4 until Sept. 5, 2018, Ba Na Hills in Da Nang is putting on the showcase of international dance performances, Germans beers, and sausage, as well as parades, masquerades and more. Families and friends can ride the cable car up the mountainside for a fun-filled day with a European twist.
Posted by Journey On Air on Monday, July 9, 2018
Planned from today to participate in the largest beer festival in Vietnam – B’estival 2018 – at Sun World Ba Na Hills.
- 01 free German beer for over-18-years-old participants More than 1 million liters of premium
- German beer is ready to serve German traditional costumes
- Visit the German sausage factory
- Enjoy the cuisine dedicated to the festival
- The awesome summer carnival features more than 200 international artists